Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!


     We survived a fun day of costumes and special activities!  I loved seeing all the kids dressed up and bursting with excitement.  After our group photo, we sorted our costumes into categories:











     Our day included a pumpkin investigation.  It cracks me up how many kids do not want to touch the pumpkin "goo"!  :)  We made observations, cleaned out the seeds, and counted them.  We decided it was much faster to count by tens!  I forgot to take pictures of the messy part (Probably because my hands were messy, too!  :))  Here we are getting ready to begin:



     Finally, I love the display that Mrs. Finney made with the kids in Art last week.  Their owls are absolutely adorable...don't you think?!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com