Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ahhhh....Spring!

     I love this time of year.  I see growth everywhere -- outside and inside the classroom!  We are blooming!
     I snapped a few photos this week of some of our fun activities.  First up, I found a great work station activity from Pam at Can Do Kinders.  The kids "Write the Room" by locating cards around the room and recording the missing blend. 

     They enjoy wearing their butterfly glasses as they do this.  (I can't leave Target without stopping at the dollar spot!  :))
    
     We ended the day today with a painting activity from HeidiSongs.  I wish you could have heard the "oooohhs" and "ahhhhhs" in the room as their sight words magically appeared in the eggs!  Oh my goodness, they were extremely motivated to read their words over and over as they read to their neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com