Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Fond Farewell

   The rain may have put a damper on our field day, but not our spirits!  We had such a fun last day!  I always feel excited for a little time to refresh and renew over summer break, but man, I'm going to miss these little faces!

 
     The rain brought on the need for a back-up plan.  Here are some of the highlights:

Shaving Cream Fun!

They didn't even notice when I sneaked in a little sight word review!  ;)          




Sight Word BINGO!


Dance Party in the gym!

In this photo, the boys were getting ready to try break dancing. 

We celebrated new friendships!

INDOOR picnic lunch!
    
     I want to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your children with me.  I so much enjoy being an observer in their journey of learning.  They all become so special to me!  Hopefully, I'll see the kids around this summer, but give them an extra squeeze from me and remind them to read, read, read!  :)



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet group!

    I am having a 4th of July giveaway of my K-2 journal/notebook printables and would love if you would stop by!!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. BlueHost is definitely the best website hosting provider for any hosting plans you might require.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com